Friday, July 18, 2008

The White Rabbit is back.


Rush. Rush. Rush.
And im loving the adrenaline.

It's been a while since I had sleepless night
due to late event nights
and traveling around Singapore myself
was just all the time i needed
after taking a few weeks off
from the hectic nightscene.

Which oh btw,
Holland Village is gorgeous.
(I know ive been here for nearly a year now
but ive only walked thru it properly last night.)

Would be going back to KL
every two weeks till early August
for upcoming events
and weddings (they are alot of them isnt? O_o),
which makes my stay here in Singapore
even more shorter.



On a random note,
I want to travel!
Im not done with Asia
and Im leaving! >_<


I WANT TO TRAVEL INDIA! >_<




PS: Picture post next, i promise! >_< I need to get started on Vietnam man. -_- haha.

PSS: oh and i love how my life has effect on people and drives them crazy because really its an honour. haha *wink* (you-know-who)




No comments: