Our bus was at 430am
so we stayed up mostly
throughout the night
by entertaining each other. -_-
Notts was so much colder
compared to Bristol
plus the weather was pretty crappy
as it was raining almost the whole day
and the poor Malaysians had to play
the outdoor sports in the drizzle.
The speeches.
And the typical Malaysian
who falls asleep. haha!
Then the best part of the day
and one of the only reason
we were in Nottingham...
The Malaysian Food!
Krispy Kreme!
Which I havent had since
my trip to Hong Kong
last Christmas.
Ade having cendol with OiKum.
And the rest of the day
was shopping. T_T
In fact,
we were hardly there
to see any of the games. haha.
So colourful!
And they had Smurf Gummies too!!!
It was a brilliant trip up
besides the crappy weather
because i bumped into so many friends
(and may i stress damn alot of friends!)
that ive lost touch for years
till we were so excited to see each other,
we were literally screaming. haha!
And of course,
the damages. heh.
-------------------------------------
Im so indecisive.
I was looking thru
Felicia and Ricky's wedding pictures earlier
and just felt so happy for them
as they've finally tied the knot
after being together for god-knows-how-long.
She look so happy
and it makes me feel
like I cant wait to get married too.
It's weird.
Because Im a lil afraid
of getting committed
and marriage is wayyy too soon.
But I think my girly instincts kicked in
when I saw Felicia
in this gorgeous pink gown
glowing beautifully in all her pictures,
makes me feel so envious.
I wonder
will I still be blogging
until the time I actually tie the knot?
Woah.
Now that would be damn cool. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment