An old photo of us when you're still double-chin-free! haha!
Dont you dare give up on me!
I like tummies!
It's been so freaking long man.
God Ive missed your infectious laughter.
-------------------------------------
Winter is here.
It would be my first winter
as i went home the last time around.
The weather is insanely freezing
that i think i might just need to learn
the power of teleportation
just to get me to places. T_T
Went out for Crystal and JasonLee's
birthday party over at Syndicate last night
and its funny that how long ive been here in Bristol,
it was my first time being in that club.
I dont know if its the music
or the alcohol
but it was the first time
i felt so relieved from work stress
in a very long time
and it felt smurftastic.
Alot has happened yesterday
which I broke down in a total of 3 times
and i had a power nap before heading out.
I have not done any work since
and in fact havent had the mood to do just yet.
Maybe i should hide in the bathroom
to take a long warm shower first,
this emo-ness is seriously killing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment