Monday, December 01, 2008

Rollercoaster Ride.


I think whenever there's an up,
there's always a down.

Thank god its the weekends
or i'll never get any work done.

But lets just put it this way,
GOD I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

Having them all around the world
is just freaking amazing
and watching pictures of your loved ones
just puts a smile on your face.





And yes,
im so much better now.

I guess getting thru the downs
is really something to be proud about.





--------------------------------


Im gonna lash out.

I mean,
its my freaking blog
and I shouldnt be afraid
to write what i want
and what i dont want to.

A few things i want to address
that had been on my mind.

Firstly.

It's alright because I want to accept
the fact that you have friends who care now
I guess I dont have to attend to your needs
and Im not gonna pretend it doesnt bother me
but it means that i dont need to be over this
again and again, like a moth drawn to a fire.

It's about time I pack my things and leave!

*Edit*

Okay.
I just heard some really cool shit
about this person
and its just making me laugh my head off.

This is seriously interesting
and a super turn off! haha.

*Edit Ends*


Second.

I may have liked your company
but sometimes I do realise and know
when a person is using me plainly
for the person's advantages
and dont look for me when not needed.

Thirdly.

I hate telling you so again and again
and im sorry but I dont want
to always be your cushion
and being shuffed away
when things are going your way,
now that's so disrespectful.

Fourth.

You know why I cant do this
and Im sorry its been unfair to you
for all this years.

I just need more time.


***

Fuh.
Now that's super.

That's what a blog/diary is for!

If you're wondering,
all four paragraphs refers
to four different people. :)

If its not because of Mr.Liu,
EuFox, AlcoK and my Bristol girls,
I think i'll be onto my third cake
and 2nd bottle of breezer. haha






No comments: