Tuesday, December 02, 2008

About losing everything.


I dont know whats going on with me.

What minute it was the best day of my life
and the next it was the worse.

I lost two people i cared about
and I lost my thumbdrive.

My thumbdrive that had
2 of my 2000 word assignment,
20 over research papers,
cover letters,
and my CV.

All gone just like that
in 24 hours
and im so tired
but crying over spilt milk
just wouldnt do it.

Im thankful I have an unedited back up
for one of the assignments;
the other I had just printed it out earlier
to show it as a draft to my lecturer
and shall retype all 1700 words in a bit.

I feel so tired and stressed
that im about to crash.

On another note,
I was reading thru my old posts with Ade
and i forgot how i used to blog.

It was so much more cheerie
and the pictures were so well photoshopped. O_o

I guess it was because
I started getting worried
on who reads my blog
and what might offend them,
so i started censoring stuff out
and tend to leave out the best parts,
which is so totally not the reason why
i started a blog in the first place.

It's about time i put more effort
in keeping my diary pretty
because its fun looking back
and having a laugh.






"I think i change my mind. I take back what I said."


-----------------------------------


:)


"Bu, Kayee just told me two of her friends that are our age are getting married! When are we getting married?"
"Just let me know. All i need to do is bring a suit and myself."
"Tomorrow can?"
"Tomorrow cannot lah. Tomorrow have to work."


Just me and him having a laugh.







No comments: