Friday, May 15, 2009

The Flu Bug.


So it finally caught up with me.

Im usually more prone to getting sorethroats
and i can even remember self-remedies
as i get them so often.

I tried to avoid having a sorethroat and cough so much
that i didnt think i will catch a cold instead. -_-

The worse part is
ive been sneezing
till my nose started to bleed. -_-

Besides that,
its the worse time to catch a cold...

Now everyone is going to think
ive got the *Swine flu*. -_- haha


***


Okay all those aside.

Do you guys like my new banner?

Its been sitting in my files
for a while now
but i never got the time
to take it out.

So here it is!

...

Well actually,
I think the wine doesnt quite
represent me anymore
as i feel like ive retired literally.

I have been absolutely sober
for god knows how many weeks now
and its weird to stay away from it
but yeah im not keen on alcohol
as much as I used to be back then.


If you noticed,
everything on the banner
means something to me.

The three monuments
represent important landmarks
to the countries ive lived in
and i think MSG.HennWei
did a great job of putting them together.

Thanks, love.






---------------------------------


More Ramblings.


Okay so basically,
i have four more papers left.

First class honour just seem
like its going further and further away.

I really dont want
to go for referrals in August. :(

I want to go to Devon
for my post exam celebrations
and then im off to Belgium.

Im really excited for Belgium actually.

Despite i know,
its going to be a very long 4-5 weeks
of hard work with children and grammer corrections,
I really cant wait to pack up
and move again.

Not just traveling
but its going to be again a new home,
a new country, new culture, new friends
and a whole new life routine to get used to.

If you've been following my blog,
you would know i move alot
and i mean ALOT.

In fact,
just this morning
I was thinking in the shower,
my current flat in Bristol
is the longest home ive stayed
since ive moved out from my parents'
in the last 3 years.

I was in, out and about
during my first year in the UK;
I moved three times when I was in Singapore
and now im back here in the UK.

Its so tiring being me. T_T

Okay enough now.

Im gonna take a short nap
before running off to London
for a very short trip.







No comments: