Sunday, May 17, 2009

I was an actor.


Well not really literally.

But i had to play a part for someone
to be that person for a day.

It was really weird
trying to dodge from suspicious eyes
for some extra cash
to buy a Louis Vuitton pair of heels
on my wishlist.





Well, we'll know in the next 2 weeks
how bad I did. haha


------------------------------------


On a random note,
I cant stand my blog being
so pictureless for so long.

So here's one to entertain you
for this moment of time.





Here's a picture of Mr.Lu
with a mask that ive cheekily put on
while he was sleeping.

Yes, he's a VERY heavy sleeper. haha!


--------------------------------------------



"We are small fry. It's okay."


KetiakWayne: You coming back in August?
Me: Late august. Defo coming back then but dont know if im staying or not. aih still dont know where i'll be.
KetiakWayne: It's okay la. Will not force you. We (SPIs) just miss you abit. But nvm one la.
Me: HAHAHAHAHA.
KetiakWayne: We all dying but like 20 people dying out of 7 billion in the world. Nevermind right?


God you're so cute.

I cant wait to see you guys
when i get back.






No comments: