I dont know if its the benjo
or the random parts where they show the chicken
which i thought was really funny
but Im so into the song at the mo.
Yes, I know.
Little things amuse me. haha
--------------------------------------------
Last week's randomness.
@ St. Nicholas Market
I dont know why
it took me so long
to fall in love with the food
in the famous market in Bristol.
With Mr.Lu and AnimeAde
in one of the fancy Morrocan stall.
Im craving for their
sausage and mash already. >_<
***
Miin & K-yee's housewarming party
Got this wonderful teddy cookie
for only 12 quid from Millie's
for their housewarming present.
I.T looks hungry. O_o haha
Pei and K-yee.
Btw, I totally forgot
to take pictures of her place
which was absolutely gorgeous.
It was a 2 room apartment
and everything was furnished really poshly.
Norah.
***
@ Wetherspoons, Corn Street
Went for lunch with OiKum and AnimeAde
just the other day.
I wore my new dress from H&M
and my new PVC orange wedges from Zara
that is being paired up with my
orange Catherine Manuel handbag
which I bought previously
when I was living in Singapore.
No comments:
Post a Comment