So the baby sister
is going home soon
and yet again im stuck here.
I think she's gone home like 3-4 times
over the year that ive been in England
and im really starting to miss family.
Other than that,
its been a busy few weeks for me
with Mr.Lu, Miin and Kayee
all needing help to move
into their new homes.
Im still on the stand
to stay here just like some
of my fellow classmates
but i really dont know how
and im starting to actually give up.
AnimeAde is flying off
to the States for about 2 and a half months
for a summer camp job and traveling
which I was *suppose to go*.
Okay so long story aside.
Im going to Devon
for a Jason Mraz in concert/beach party
with some of my girls.
Then im off to Belgium
to work and travel on my own
for a whole entire month.
It's scary
and to think about it
my travel plans is going to concide
with when AnimeAde is leaving
and I would probably be leaving England
by the time she comes back.
Okay breakfast first.
Im starving. >_<
2 comments:
awesome.. mraz is great to watch live. (:
I KNOW! :D
Post a Comment