Thursday, September 21, 2006

Killing me softly.

It's getting harder.

class is beginning. work is pilling. and im still missing home.
it has only been 17 days here. Is it going to be this difficult?

I can't stand crying. I'm dehydrating very quickly. I can't stand a day not talking to my mum. She's like my best friend and a parent. She's my everything.

Had a huge arguement with the boyfriend today. It was so intense, I myself thought for sure that it was going to be our last. I watched him cry over the webcam as i struggled to keep my tears from rolling into my mouth. It was painful.

Our desires for each other are growing immensely. and we miss each other so much that it hurts, so badly. watching him cry & had not able to hold him in my arms, was killing me. i can't take this anymore. really.

my flatmates had suddenly grown an interest in my problems. I have never mentioned anything to anyone but only to Martina who doesn't even live in the same block, which is why was so surprising when both Wouter and Neils have asked me if I had been alright.



On a more brighter note, I've passed my referral exam!!! WOOHOO!

and Congratulations to Jirwan for finally passing his Mathematics in his PMR trials and Good Luck for the upcoming exam.
I'm so proud of you. It's the biggest achievement you've been wanting for so long.

Keep up the good work!




-------------------------------------------




Just something to dazzle at for a moment.


Picture taken by: Sher
Photoshop editing by: Hennwei aka M.S.G.
Modelled by: Sher







--------------------------------------------


The new student village.


to all that have been asking how my flat looks like. I've finally taken pictures of every angle i can possibly take while my flatmates were all out. Well let's begin the tour! Enjoy!




The English students had just moved in and it had been one heck of a party the night before. These are the flat around my court and all that had been left from the over-night party. ;p


'Free Beer' with a bikini cut out.


'Get Naked'. and 104 is the flat number.


A HUGE picture of an 'ahem'. O_O

Yup one heck of a crazy wild party. >.<



In the lift.


That's my flat, right next to the lift.

Going In!



My room is the 2nd on the right and straight ahead is the kitchen/hall.


From the kitchen view of the corridor.


My kitchen/hall.


View from my flat. The short building with a white roof on the far left is a sports centre and in front of is a all weather pitch.


Another view from my flat. This time to the right. The wooden shed is for bicycles.


The kitchen.


Two fridges.


Two cooking stoves.


...but one bloody sink. -_-

Next stop, my room.



Ah. crap! i forgot to make my bed!


Much better. :D




I need to go shopping. >.<


Hello SpongeBob! :D

if you're wondering, why the smurff 'Lion King'?!
Well my mum insisted, she said she read in a book to get something from home if staying abroad alone so that the person would not feel so homesick. -_-

aih. well it isn't working...



I have added more things to the board now. added cards, drawings and more pictures. Now its completely full. O_O



Aiyo so messy. -____-


M.S.G.!!! :D


The bathroom.

My shampoo and conditioner are PINK! :p



That concludes the end of my tour. Hope you would join me again soon!

*hee hee

Oh and by the way, this is my key. to both my flat and room.




It's cool that we have a key card instead of the ordinary key. but the trouble with these things is, sometimes it doesn't work. And also, if let's say you would just want to go to the kitchen to get a cup of water and you forgot to bring the card out...

Chris has locked himself out once and Tim four times!

Siao.


No comments: