but not over here in the UK!
*smurff proud*
------------------------------------
'What is Malaysia?'
On two separate occassions, Constantina popped up this question during dinner and then Dennis asked me the same question during the Bath trip:
"I heard that Malaysia is an island and that the people there eat dogs for meals. Is that true?"
WTF.
I had to ask Dennis where he got that information from as it was the second time hearing the exact same thing.
"Got it from some documentary on culture."
There is a documentary on Malaysians eatting dogs?!
i mean i know that there was but not everyone, just a very (super) tiny minority. i mean not in the generation in this modern era that there is anyway.
Constantina also came home one evening excitedly telling me that she had just met an Indian Malaysian. She was so shock as she thought that Malaysia only had Chinese. -___-
I told DarrenNigel about it as he was the first person i thought of after she had told me about that. and all that boy had to say was...
"She cun(hot) ar?"
aih. horny. -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment