
Earlier this week, the girls and I went for dinner at this beautiful Italian restaurant along Park Street named 'ASK'.
I got a lil' confuse on where we were going as me and RedAntAndrea were suppose to meet NurHafidzah and Zoey there.
"Okay. We're suppose to go 'ASK'..." said Andrea as she put down the phone after her conversation with NurHafidzah.
"Go ask?! but almost all the shops are closed! Who are we going to ask? You don't know where the restaurant is it?" I panicked a lil'.
"...No no. The restaurant is called 'ASK'..." giggles Andrea.
"Oh! ......" -_-
Damn shy.





Our delicious meal! :D
I didn't have any alcohol for the night.
had a slight headache and just didn't want to push it.
I blame the work load.


Zoey from China! Doesn't her clothes just match the flower perfectly? :D

So cute the way she laugh. :p



Stayed over at Nur's and Andrea's flat until about 11pm before heading home.
They're flat was so beautiful!
Too bad I was too busy admiring the place and had forgotten to take pictures.
Next time ok?
But the girls had been kind enough to walk me to the bus stop.... in their in-house slippers!


So cute! hee hee!
Will be staying over their flat for tonight because it's nearer to work tomorrow.
Am still waiting for the boyfriend to come home from a party. It's already midnight in Malaysia.
I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment