"Fuck! I'm washing this myself!"
-_-
It's sad in a way. For example. after a long day at the university, you come home to face an empty room every single day. no family. no boyfriend. no crazy, darling friends.
It becomes tiring after a while. and im glad im actually still sane enough to go through all this. The weather lately had been terrible, especially the forecast which is totally bullocks!
ah. but for what's worth, I'm glad it's the weekend. (despite, i've got a training the whole day tomorrow before rushing down to London.) I could just kick back, blog and indulge myself with the steaming hot chocolate in front of me.
*smurflicious*
----------------------------------------
The Birmingham Trip. Part III.
Continued from:
The Birmingham Trip. Part I.
The Birmingham Trip. Part II.
Let's see. Yes, Kay's house-warming party in Conventry!

Kay's new place.
It was a pretty small gathering as some of us just haven't seen each other for years. Poor Kay had to entertain us and cook dinner at the same time as BelovedJane and I playfully jumped about her new house.

Kay gets fed up! :D

Don't ask. -_-
Well being the good guest, I've offered to help Kay in the kitchen while BelovedJane fell asleep on the couch. I'm actually wondering now why didn't i sneak a photo while you were asleep.

"I bet you're just stirring and posing." commented the boyfriend.
"I was really cooking o-k! just the ingredients were already in the pan."
".... -_- ...."



Our very first 'Bak Kut Teh'! YAY! :D
The rest of the guests arrived shortly after. and they brought alcohol with them!
Dinner was then served.



This is Kay.
Being all red & tipsy from alcohol. She was drinking her wine with chocolate ice-cream in it!
I love it when alcohol does its work.
You get to see all sorts of funny things you can never imagine seeing.

Earlier that morning at the train station on the way to Conventry, some bloody girl rolled her bloody HUGE luggage over my feet. She turned around to say, "Oopss." and turned back.
WTF?! No apology?!
My feet has a BIG BLACK BRUISE and it hurts now! Goddamit!
Anyway, we had a really good bonding session over what we had been doing for the past 1-2 years. but unfortunately, Jane and I had to leave early as we have to head back to Birmingham.
We had a chance to pop into Kay's room to look before we go, while Lydia had to use Kay's laptop to check for bus schedules.
And in the mist of looking around her room, BelovedJane found this!
*Edit* I was told that the video wouldn't load. So click here to watch it ok? Sorry guys!*Edit End*
In her defence, she argued it was her neighbour who gave it to her as a birthday present from the famous sex shop 'Ann Summers.'
"Oh god. I will never walk into 'Ann Summers' again!" shrieked Lydia.
BelovedJane and I reached back home just before midnight and I crashed until the next afternoon, which then Jane had already left for her classes.
Had some personal time to myself to do more shopping. and met up with Jane that evening.
"There's some event going on later at 'HMV'. Some celebrity signing. I was walking past and saw some posters outside that said so. "
"Who's going to be there?"
"Simon Webbe..."
"Simon who?! Who's that?"
"Simon Webbe from the boyband 'BLUE'? ......" -_-
"OH!" I blushed.
I wasn't a fan of 'BLUE' at all. The only person i could think of was KatieWatie's sister, Daphne who had such a craze for Lee Ryan.
Or was it Ryan Lee?
Gosh.
But it was a chance of a lifetime! I looked at the time.
"Half an hour more! Let's just line up for fun & take pictures!"
So we bought CDs for him to sign and took pictures.
It was so weird going up to him and just have absolutely no idea what to say...
"Where are you from?"
"Malaysia..." I blushed. *Okay so fine I was shy!* >_<
"Oh! Malaysia! I haven't been there in a while!"
"Yeah I know! Why haven't you been coming back?"
"Oh because there were political issues wth the record company and bleh. but i'm trying to work on it soon to go back there again. It's lovely!"
Me:
Okay. So I faked my enthusiasm a little.
I was however half-tempted to tell him, "Look me up when you're in Malaysia!" which i didn't in the end because I was too shy.


But it was fun!


BelovedJane brought me to this lovely Italian Restaurant to dine later on before we headed down to watch 'Devil Wears Prada' at the pictures.
It was a bloody good show and I honestly wouldn't mind buying a copy of the movie to keep it. It seriously gave me inspiration to work towards my dream to go to Paris to work in the future.

At the 'BullRing' Mall.
Well, I honestly had a great time at Birmingham. The best bit was actually seeing and hanging out with BelovedJane again like we'd use to in college.
Thanks babes. You're always welcome to come stay at mine if you ever wanna travel yah?
Left the very next day to London to meet up with papa smurf! Will blog on that soon. I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment