Sunday, November 26, 2006

...

haha.
No idea what title to put.
damn pei now.
had a little too much wine.
but fuck. it was good. >_<
It cures pain instantly i guess even tho it's going to be temporary.

wooooo.


*Edit*

Wah lau.
haha! just read back my post. *points above*
Damn shy. >_<

I can't even really remember why there are so many songs downloaded to my laptop
or rather why was there a picture of CrazyDaniel with my 'Harrods' teddy in my camera.



Hell. I was so pei until I forgot to have my dinner! >_<

*Edit ends*


---------------------------------------------


Chocolates are the best therapy.

Especially to a crappy day like today.



*Note to self: 19 more days. Hang on...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey we had champagne and wine after dinner last night too! (for norris's birthday last night). you should have joined us, i'm sure your day wouldnt have been crappy.

Sher said...

andrea> aiya! wasted.. haha. well i had a lot of late nights to catch up on anyway. was sleeping the whole day. damn tired. >_<