Saturday, November 25, 2006

Norris is officially an adult.

I am freaking tired.
but I know if I don't blog this now.
It will take forever. >_<

Celebrated Norris's birthday a day earlier at The Mall, Cribbs Causeway.



Dinner at Pizza Hut was great.
In fact, it was cheap for a promotion of a 4 meal deal.





So adorable.
There's a small road that leads up to the entrance, along with yellow boxes (not suppose to stand/stop in it) and a stop sign (to indicate to wait to be served.).





RedAntAndrea and the birthday boy, Norris.

I love this picture because of the christmas tree in the background lightens the mood. :)
Gives that early christmas spirit feeling.

This was the first time me and RedAntAndrea ever visited the 'Cribbs Causeway'. And it was absolutely gorgeous with all the christmas decorations already up. They even had a small orchestra playing all sorts of christmas songs while we ate our dinner.







Group picture with some of the orchestra band members. :D

Best bit of the night?
Fuh. The amount of shopping I did.
can probably cause my dad to have a minor heart attack.



Cribbs Causeway is evil!

Bloody hell. >_<

But it was so fun actually shopping again.
I haven't shop for one entire month already O-K!
Need to unleash it once in a while.


So suffering to carry all those shopping bags in the rain ok! >_<







Well, I had a wonderful time.
and Norris,
hope you actually like the card, presents and dinner for you. :)
Sorry we couldn't make a grand celebration.
I mean we know how important the big 2-1 is.
Don't go back to Hong Kong and we promise to throw you another one next year ok?




My shopping bags takes up two seats. >_<




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everytime also say u haven't shop for so long, pls ah..haha everytime u update yr blog a few times..there u go shopping..haha =P pandai tipu ah..haha

Sher said...

phatass> eh! the last time went shopping was for household stuffs ok! Two different things! >_< hee hee :P