Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Everyone's gotta love that unemployed cripple!

I'm so gonna get it when he reads this. >_<

The boyfriend was playing his 'Final Fantasy 12' game while chatting with me.

M.S.G.HennWei: *roar*! gonna go get a +90 sword for everyone. Wish me luck!
Me: Why can't you be as enthusiastic to look for a job?
M.S.G.HennWei: because this one can save.

-___________________-


This so deserves to be on my blog.


------------------------------------


Kononnya complain cannot write and sit for exams.
Then can go play pool, play playstation and play mahjong. -_-
*Tau manja only*


-------------------------------------





Dear boyfriend,

You have excactly one month to heal your broken hand.
Because you're gonna have to be my chauffeur when I'm home.

No excuses since you can actually play your games.




--------------------------------


I know if i dont put up the belated posts soon. It is going to continue to accumulate. >_<
Bear with me. I've just handed in my assignment and still have loads of work yet to complete.

Have been so bloody lazy lately.
I guess it's because it's almost time to go home. :)
Plus...


.
.
.
.




...this new comfortable pink in-house slipper is too bloody comfy to come out of.
It has a radiator beneath it to even heat it up. *so warm so comfy* ;p
Don't feel like changing to shoes and just stay home to skip class.

>_<


Gosh. One more month.


2 comments:

coconutwei said...

1. your bf graduated?
2. good luck with his job search.. he's gonna cry.. >:D
3. where are you actually?
4. can you PM me your email address so I can send you my updated blog? sorry.. parent issues.. that's why it's hidden.. =.="

coconutwei said...

forgot to mention.. it's coconutwei@hotmail.com.. ^__^