Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Birmingham Trip. Part II.

Continued from 'The Birmingham Trip. Part I.'





Got some time off before I take a short nap and get ready for my training this evening. So I thought of just posting part 2 of my trip to Birmingham!

Well this is Day 2 really. and we got up early to catch a train down to Conventry/Warwick for a day trip.


The gorgeous view from BelovedJane's room window.


Doing what she does best. :D



"Oh my god. Please delete this picture. I look like I've no hands!" Jane squealed.
Me:



I love this picture. The lightings of the background and the colour of the leaves of Autumn. and BelovedJane just look so adorable.

As we were walking to the bus stop, we were gossiping and laughing. All of sudden, I realised that there was something on the floor just prolly half an inch where Jane was stepping.

"OH MY GOD!"





Jane was half an inch away from stepping on a headless carcass!
I probably screamed so loud that passerbys all turned to look at us.
So shy.
but i had to take a picture. to share my fear with everyone.

what?! how often you come across a headless squirrel ey?




Rest in Peace, little squirrel.


On the bus. On the way to the train station.


Where's mama and papa bank? O_O

The train ride took only half an hour. and we arrived at Conventry sooner than expected as we waited for Kay to come and greet us.



Kay brought us to the city centre which is a walking distance from the train station. and it was badddd because Sher was spending a lil' too much money on the shopping spree! >_<

"It's for necessities!" I argued.
"Yeah sure..." said Jane sarcastically.
Me:










Ring-around-the-roses? O_O

As we were shopping, look who we bumped into!



I havent seen him for almost 1 and a half years!
Gosh. It IS a small world.






:D


On the bus to Kay's place.


Will stop for now. Mama smurf is online! and i miss her so much.


Next post includes Bak Kut Teh, a Dildo and Simon Webbe from boyband Blue.



Stay Tune!


-----------------------------------------


Yael is Home!






and she bought souvenirs from Spain!
So cuteee!!!

The flat had already gone wild with her welcome-home-party.



That's me just got out of bed and clutching a Salmon and Egg sandwich which i had bought a day earlier from the cafeteria. Yes, I havent been to the supermarket for almost 2 months now but who cares?!

I'm going home baybeh!!




No comments: