Suddenly had the urge and enthusiasm to suck all those dirt away!
Despite I was tired from the long day at work... (I'm currently juggling with university and two part-time jobs.)
I scrubbed the toilet. (while singing the smurf themesong of course. :D)
I changed the bed sheets.
I washed the jeans.
I ironned my clothes. (which i burnt myself. >_<)
I washed the plates.
I wiped the top of the cupboards.
and I vacuumed my entire room!
And the worst part was, I was the only stupid one running up and down the laundry room doing my cleaning and it was raining cats and dogs!
But i had to do it!
While I'm still enthusiastic about it!
Because I haven't cleaned my room for more than 2 weeks!
and hell knows, when will the next time be.
Gave a scare to my housemate when she saw me walking out with the vacuum cleaner with my hair all messy, make-up smearing and eyes all red from the contact lenses that i was too lazy to remove.
"Hey, do you want to join me and Yael to watch 'Friends'?" as she grabbed a bag of chips off the shelves.
"No i cant. I have this sudden urge to clean my room and do my laundry. I better do them all quick before I lose my mood!" >.<
"Ah! Then maybe when you're done with yours, you could clean mine." she laughed.
ish.
*Edit*
Woah. It's almost 1:30am and I just had a long, hot shower. :)
Nothing beats a fresh, clean, dust-free room.
Am gonna reward myself with a good night sleep. >_<
*Edit Ends*
1 comment:
henn-wei> yay! :D
Post a Comment