Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy 21st birthday, Ryanatomy!

Sorry because I didnt realise it was already past midnight over there.
and sorry because I couldn't find that picture we took during our night out to Souled Out.
I swear I had it here somewhere.
I have too many folders. >_<

Well anyway. Happy Birthday!

Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate this wonderful day with you.
But I promise there will be a night to remember when i'm back home.
So you can actually remember me for life when you leave for Australia.




--------------------------------------------------

The PINK post.

Sleeping very late wasn't a very good idea.
Especially since you have to wake up at 7 the next morning.

Woke up late and had to rush to the University.
Was so glad to see NurHafidzah waiting outside the classroom along with everyone else.
The lecturer wasn't here yet. *pheww*

"What happen to your eyes?!" Nur asked as I settled next to her.
"My eyes?! What's wrong? Smear is it?" as i fumbled my beg for a mirror.
"No. you look tired."
"But i put make up what!" -_-

Cis.
even make-ups fail me. >_<

Despite having the lack of sleep.
I'm still pretty semangat about tidying up my room.
and i've decided, that probably whining about how much i'm missing home,
Isn't going to solve anything. (i know im a lil' slow. >_<)

So....

I got on the bus and went shopping!
And thus, my beautiful room!




Totally wicked! Totally PINK!

No more 'Lion Kings' and no more ugly colours!
Fantastic isnt?!

It's so nice to walk into the room
and see the entire room in your favourite colour and design.
It just absolutely takes your mind off everything.

Yay!

One of my favourite that I bought home was a pink, fluffy bean bag.



Absolutely adorable. and i love it!







No comments: