Thursday, November 30, 2006

It was hell...

...at first day of school.

I had 4 different classes.
and in 3 different classes, the students broke into a fight. -_-
2 major ones and 1 minor one.

I now know what it feels like to be a teacher.
to teach a whole bunch of naughty, terrible students,
and run around attending to each and everyone of them
in killer high heels and skirt.

Seriously can die. -_-

and the worst part,
I panicked because I've forgotten most of formulas for Math.
Trying to pretend to be a professional
and actually not brings A LOT of anxiety.

Aih. Just when you thought you might be ready to have children...
Somehow going through all these... makes it seems like you're not. -_-


However, I had a chance to teach this class of special students.
These are where the slower learners or disabled children goes to.
and one of them gave me an apple after their class! >_<




It was the sweetest thing.

It's just a regular apple.
but it definately brightens up my day.



I guess that's why it is a tradition to give apples to teachers on Teacher's Day.


I went for my second tutorial for photoshop today
and i told the teacher about the apple i received,
when she asked about my first day at teaching.

"You'd better check if its being poisoned." she giggled.

What a mood killer. -_-


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel sometimes, the littlest thing in life, just makes the day seems more worth it... :)
hugssssss

McSpiky said...

why u not using the new banner ><" it sad

Sher said...

sue-sue> yeah glad you sorted yours out too. its weird. but true :)

jaelicious> eh tunggu la! must wait till December comes. OoooOO it's in a couple of hours! surprise people! :D yay!