Friday, November 17, 2006

Just a quickie.

My highlights for today involves...

- only having 3 hours of sleep.
- a throbbing headache that would not go away.
- and a paper cut that resulted in a lot of blood loss. O_O

*edit*
- okay. i admit finding out i overspent on my phonebill is the worst of today. >_<

I shall not mention any figures as my sister reads this blog & she will freak. :D
Let's just say, I'm thankful I am working part-time so it would not burden my parents.

I'm such a good daughter! *gives innocent look*

*edit ends*



I'm so freaking tired but work have been screaming deadlines.
There's just too little hours to go around for a day.
I'm so glad I will have Sunday off to go back to London again.
And this time to see my uncle and family.

Sorry to friends who I'd say to meet up with,
I only have a day with them and it's all I got for not seeing them for months.
Hope you all would understand.
Promise will meet up the next time I'm up again.
which is probably like in a couple of weeks time. >_<

Gosh. I just feel like passing out and never wake up again.

*exhausted*


No comments: