Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The London Surprise and TinyVicky's birthday!

It's so sad when one of your housemate is sad.
It brings the whole flat's mood down.
It's so gloomy.
CrazyDaniel wouldn't come to our flat to play anymore.
Plus Yael won't be around for a week.
Don't think will see the Spanish boys too for a while.

Sigh.


---------------------------------------------


A very belated post.

Went for TinyVicky's birthday party two weeks ago before the London Surprise.
Sorry I took so long to put the pictures up. I'm still learning at the whole photoshopping process plus my laptop hangs alot. >_<


TinyVicky turns 20!





90% of the guests. so can you imagine the remaining 10% without any partners? damn pei right? -_-


The beautiful pink carnations I bought for her bithday present.








Then came the alcohol... ^^











What alcohol can do to your friends.














It was one hell of a crazy night. and then me and C.J.Vincent had to rush down to London. and crashed at JasonLim's apartment for the night.

The next morning. or rather afternoon when I woke up. everyone has left for work.
So I took my own sweet time to get ready, dress up and tidy JasonLim's room for a bit.




I shall show no more than one picture of his room because it's just erm... let's just say i dont think ants can even crawl through that alive.
So we shall proceed with nicer photos, shall we?
but i made the bed, nice?!

Kinda got lost looking for the nearest tube station. and as I was walking along the street, I seem to realise there was this man following me.
'Okay. Don't panic. He probably isn't. You're thinking too much, Sher!'

I slowed down my pace. He walked beside me, looked at me and smiled. Despite being afraid, I tried not to show it and smiled back.

"Nice weather huh?" the man suddenly said.
"Uh-huh." tries to turn away and pretend to be distracted by goods on sale by the windows of the shops.

'Gosh. I seriously am lost.' I thought to myself.

"Erm. Is there by any chance you know where the nearest tube station is?"

"Oh yes of course! follow me."

Follow me?! wah fucking creepy wei.

he brought me to some fucking dark alley which he claimed was a short cut and kept asking me questions while touching my back. *WTF*

"Are you working?"
"Where are you from?"
"What is your name?"
"Where do you stay here?"


and i answered...

"No im still studying."
"I'm from Malaysia."
"Adeline."
"I live here with my boyfriend."


I couldn't come up with a better lie. Sorry AdelineTan, I have no idea why but I thought of you and had no choice to say it.

and thankfully, it IS a shortcut and we eventually reached the tube station. but the even creepier part was...

"Are you okay? Do you want me to follow you?"

What THE FUCK!? Follow me?! Not in a million years you creepy-looking man!

but i told him off politely and dashed towards the underground. >_< *phew*

had some helpful people down the tube station to help me get to Oxford Street and was pretty anxious and paranoid at the same time so i couldn't take any pictures until i wasa finally there.

and did my stress-free shopping.

got down the tube station and headed to China Town to meet up with C.J.Vincent which he had just finish his training. So while waiting for him, I sat down in this partk to take some pictures of the scenery.




As i was snapping away, I realised there was a Haagen-Daz shop and thought of getting some ice-cream to eat as I haven't had anything to eat since the day before and i hardly ate anything at TinyVicky's party. But as i walked towards the shop, I saw a small crowd standing in front of a cinema and curious me walked up to see what the fuss was all about.
There was a van nearby with cameras and video crews, so i asked them what was going on.

"It's the premier of 'Borat'. Ali G will be here."

Ali G?!

woah! this i can't miss!!!
*Note: this was before i watched the movie. so to be honest, i wasn't very interested as ive never seen any of his movies. but i dont wanna miss a chance of a lifetime isnt?! ;p





It was so cool being at the Red Carpet for the first time.

It started to rain. I took out the new jacket i had got from my shopping spree as it was water proof and was forced to wear it. >_< C.J.Vincent arrived in time to help me carry my stuff away from the rain while he sat down at a nearby coffee shop with KumLoon for a drink.

I didnt have to wait for long and then this actress called Isla Fisher arrived first. I had no idea who the hell she was and had to go home to google her up. >_<

but oh well...!



The crazy flashers flashes away furiously. O_O




Everyone around me were screaming "ISLA! ISLA! OVER HERE!", as she came over to sign autographs for the fans and thanked everyone who came. So i just shouted out, "Isla, can i have a picture with you?"

and so...



I did... and not knowing who she was.

I look like a WhiteBabyPolarBear. -_-

Anyway hop along! Ali G arrived!


People who grand opened his arrival.






As he came by, I also asked him for a picture and he told me, "I can't. You're still a little girl." sarcastically.

WTF. Little girl?! I waited in the rain O-K! ish.




So i just snapped a few pictures and irritatedly went off.


I promised him not to have this picture up but oh well. how often does he have the time to come to my blog to check anyway. ;p will prolly remove it when he finds out. :D


I had to take a picture of her. She's too adorable. Plus she's in PINK! :D



I still find it amusing how cigerette boxes in the UK has huge signs about how smoking endangers your life and others but still people choose to ignore it.





Damn sarcastic right?



"Aiya...Dont care one la." KumLoon grumbles.
Me:

waited for C.S., C.J.Vincent's elder brother then headed off to a restaurant in China Town to have dinner. JasonLim joined us shortly after that.





Yes. me and my so-called plain fried rice. what's wrong with just wanting fried rice with egg?! -_-
It's so difficult to explain to everyone why i dont eat this, why i dont drink that, why i've never tasted nasi lemak before or rather never tried Pepsi before.

I'm not allergic. and it's not that i can't. I just... don't. >_<

okay. fine i admit im weird.

After dinner, we headed back to Jason's place to get our stuffs and ended up chit-chatting with his housemate for about an hour. She was telling how scary this area was but thankfully the building they're staying at has very high security.

They live just a street in front of where 'JACK THE RIPPER' used to be!

WTF!

she also told a bunch of scary stories that happened around her area and that some boys were disturbing her and an old lady just the last weekend. she called the security on them and now one of them is in jail.

good lord. >_< it would be so bloody freaky to stay in London on my own. I'm thankful im in Bristol.

Anyway, i had to sing songs all the way home to keep C.J.Vincent company and because he drove me there i should feel grateful. (according to him)

Thanks dear. i had a great time and also thanks for waiting for me as i stood foolishly in the rain. -_- hee hee!

Oh. we dropped by this petrol station to use the restroom and to get some snacks & look what i found!



Why the fuck?! -_-

was so tempted to buy one to try and see what happens.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe..how's Bristol treating u? Im just dropping by to say hi..i must say a nice blog u have here. Take care aights! Catch up with u online. xoxo

Love,
Hsien Ju

Sher said...

Hsien Ju> Kathryn!!! where have you been?! thanks dear my leaving a comment and dropping by. ah, this hasnt been confirmed yet but me and Jane are planning to come see you in Dublin! yay! not sure when is that yet but was told that it's only 20 pounds by flight. O_O will keep you updated yah?! muaxy!