Goodness. I'm overloaded with work.
But i'm just gonna post up the pictures before I never do. >_<
Let me see. Ah! Madame Tussaud's with papa smurf.


Wax eyeballs of different shape and colours. ew! >_<







Nicholas Cage and I've no idea who. -_-






I don't quite fancy Brad Pitt anymore. Not after what he did to Jennifer Aniston. But heck! >_<




Tony Blair, Andy Chew and George Bush. :D

Hitler! O_O

I love this picture the most. :)


The only two people whom I really wanted to see there and the picture turned out horrible. -_-
I was looking at a different camera. ish.


Looks like an album cover huh? Papa smurf looks so cute. :D
Crap. That's damn alot of pictures to edit. Lazy la!
Next time don't want to take pictures already. So lazy.
Oklar. I know I look damn pei and lame in the pictures.
Layan me can? -_-
Thanks dad. You're the best.
BACK TO WORK!
5 comments:
woo hoo... beyonce! i likeee...
ah b.. the one u wanted the most. is the only one that didnt load. =_=
all the pictures loaded. cept that one.
oik! supposed to do homework~! end up blogging!?
=_=;;
hahahahahha!!
is this like, the closest you can get to posh and becks?
must learn some stalking skills bebeh! :P:P
jaelicious> yeah wei. they had like this dress-up like beyonce and pose for a picture. haha! but it was bloody espensive. -_-
henn-wei> ah it didn't load?! must be your lousy connection. -_- must relax my mind ma. hee hee ;p
lainsss> what's with the extra 'S's in your name? -_- macam la you sudah pro kan? HAHA! :D
JAMIE OLIVER MA SI FUU!!! *kowtow* wah chun sial !
Post a Comment