Friday, November 24, 2006

The London Trip. - with the papa smurf edition. Part I.

Okay. this is seriously belated.
But at least im posting this up right?

Went down to London to see Papa Smurf after the Birmingham trip on Halloween.

It was pretty sad i never got to celebrate Halloween this year,
even when it's a huge festival in England.
Me and dad crashed in at about 7pm. O_O
Dad had jet lag.
and in my defence, it was a long and tiring journey ok! >_<




The next morning. We woke up early to do some sight-seeing.
It crossed my mind how often i actually go up to London but never actually went around. O_O


Breakfast at Benjys. :)

Reminds me of BenjyTan,
who i havent heard from for nearly 2 months now.
Where the heck are you la?



Papa Smurf!
The body of 'Sammo Hung' and the face of 'Andy Lau'.
Well at least that was what he said. -_-
I still love him to bits.



'Benjys' serves one of the best English Breakfast around.
and the price? absolutely worth it.

The only problem was i got damn frustrated when i was mistaken as a waitress there,
do i look like i freaking work here just because I look Asian? -_-

And now that I recall, during that trip down to London,
I was mistaken as a waitress once and 3 freaking times as a sales assistant at retail shops. -_-



Seriously, WTF?!

Aih. so sad.


Anyway after breakfast, we headed for our first stop.
Trafulgar's Square!




The view's gorgeous isnt?

I have never had so much fun.
I realised it is so much better to travel when you're so much older.
Because then you will actually look and listen,
and actually appreciate things around you.

It's my 3rd time to Trafulgar's Square to be honest.
The last two times was when I was pretty young.
But this was the best trip somehow.
Probably like the saying goes,
'Third time's the charm.'



We even got to visit a lil' into the 'National Gallery Musuem'!

And at the corner of my eye,
I saw my dad secretly having fun and laughing along.
(He can be quite the ego person. ;p)

I guess it's great to see him have so much fun.
It lights up your own mood in a way too. :)



It was an art class.
and the teacher had decided to bring her students out
to draw a nearby tower.
Children are just so adorable.







Wrestling with pigeons. -_-
They have over-powered me.
Unfair! It was hundreds to one!



It was nearly noon time when we left.
and headed for our next destination, Madame Tussaud's.

On our way over to the tube station,
I saw a building with the alphabets
'S', 'A', and 'H'!

"Daddy look! The boyfriend's surname!" *skips around in excitement.
"... -_- ... Ya lah. Come. let's go."

I quickly snapped a picture.
and happily hopped away.






Hee hee!

That's enough for today.
Will post again when I have the time.
It's past midnight now. and I've got another early lecture tomorrow.

Argh.

*happily trots off to the comfy, pink bed*




----------------------------------------------

People I Love.

I've been getting pretty emotional lately
and i've realised it's been a routine every single night
for the past one week now.

As i look through the pictures and blogs of my loved ones,
i can't imagine how things are changing so quickly.
and ive been missing out on so many special moments.


The Baby Sister.



I love this photo of us somehow.
It describes alot about us.
and how truly different we are.
I love pink.
and the sister loves purple.

As i flickered through your blog earlier.
and you just had your prom photos up.
You look so beautiful,
and i just realised how much you've already grown up... :)

Okay. I know it sounds cheesy.
Bear with my emo-ness can? >_<





Well, I'm glad we're actually close.
You're one of the special people who made me who i am today.
and i miss the moments so much that we share
just gossiping and laughing at silly stuff.
and i miss the way you laugh....
the one that makes you shake head to toe. :)



The Three Stoogers.



JediCal Vin, M.S.G. Henn-Wei and the Unbelievable RudyKhoo.

If its 3 things i will describe about you three.
It's fun, crazy and excitement.
There's never a dull moment around,
and somehow you guys just seem to never fail
to bring up the atmosphere alot
Every single time.




Even if i knew all three of you at different times, place and situation.
I love all of you just the way you boys are.
and i'm missing every single bit.
You guys are the ones who made my life in college so much fun.
and will always be the best people of my life.

PS: Did you realise that back then when i knew all 3 of you, all of you were single and now we're all attached?! O_O

Just a thought.



Jaelicious, The Amazing Cousin.



Was chatting with you online the other day,
and just found out that you're almost up to college!

Woah. where did time go? O_O

and you're getting more talented and matured everytime i see you.
your work & design are one of the best ever
especially for someone as young as you.
and crap. you're already taller than I am! >_<

I will always love you.
not just because you're family,
but also because we share our wonderful birthday on the exact same date.

I honestly can't wait to see the cousins when i get home.
Then we can all party on till its the year 2007, huh?





The Eternal Belles.



My darling girls.
Friends for almost 8 amazing years ,
and people that never left my side.
Not a bloody single inch from my life.

We may have our ups and downs.
and i guess in a way that some of us have grown up differently
and to have different opinions at some point
but i can't imagine a life, without the four of you.
and no matter how much i pretend,
I'm actually thinking about you girls every single time.



Manda Picibut, Chocolayney Elaine, Sulie Wulie and Katie Watie.

Thanks for being the best friends ever.
and always sticking by me through the hard times.
I cherish you all. Every. Single. One.


---------------------------------------------


For those of you who are wondering why you're not on.
Eh be sensible la. Takkan i tulis everyone that has inspired me kan?



I still love all of my friends out there.
But there's just too many to list.
These are just the few that have been running through my head this morning.

So please don't silently emo with me can?
and i will try to look for all of you during my short holiday in December.



PS: Ros, you're still remembered. don't worry. :)

I so need a chocolate break. >_<


1 comment:

McSpiky said...

awww... so SWEET~ MUAKS!