Thursday, December 07, 2006

Envious.

Yes. As much as I am actually happy for *you*
I am filled with envy,
for *you* to get your dream job.

Who cares you're going to Old Trafford to watch a ManU game for your celebration?
Who cares if the job is in 'SHOPPING SPREE' London?
Who cares if it pays you a freaking 28K pounds annually? O_O

Crap man. You're fucking lucky.
But you earned it, babes.
and i am proud of *you*.

------------------------------------

work was horrible today.
i used to love to go to school as a student.
now im dreading it as a teacher.

I freaking pity all the teachers who teaches the kids in *that* school.

>_<


---------------------------------------



Received an email from the university today.
Thought i'd share...


Email:
hi guys could you take 30 seconds of your time to fill out this very simple questionnaire by putting 'x's in the appropriate boxes for your chance to win an iguana. thank very much appreciated.


Who the hell gives away iguanas as prizes??
or is it some piece of technology called 'iguana' that im not aware of.

-_-


No comments: