No more belated post.
No more pictures to edit! >_<
I should honestly try to cut down on taking photos
Because then i wouldn't have a headache
trying to pick out the best from the lot
and trying to edit every. bloody. single. one of them.
Yikes.
Ran out of topic. -_-

You guys are probably wondering why the hell i go down London so often.
It's like every fortnight I've been running up and down -
Bristol to London.
London to Bristol.
Absolutely crazy.
Despite I'm already piled up with enough work from the university and part-time jobs. >_<
I'm running out of topic AGAIN. -_-


Breakfast at Tiffany's? :p
After breakfast, I had a one entire day tour with my uncle and his family.

The passerbys that saw me snapping photos must be thinking,
'Siao ar. Never see people tow car before.'





There was this bloody squirrel.
That kept trailing after me.
and i was half-afraid it was going to snatch my camera (as i was trying to photograph it)
and half-paranoid that it would give a mighty leap into my jacket. >_<
Damn phobic about squirrels now,
after what happened in Birmingham.
ish. -_-



I look a lil' terrified in that last photo. *points above*
That swan was really near to me and it was so huge that it stands to almost above my waist!
So afraid to be pecked at. >_<

I love the scenery of this photo.
It's my uncle and I, standing by the Kensington Park Lake
watching lil' sailing motor boats race.
So cute.

We shopped a lil at Harrods.
Saw this LOVELY pink heart-shaped plate.
and decided to get two!
But as I picked it up and turned it over to look at the tag.
I had a minor heart attack that made me jolt.
WTF! Bloody 50 pounds for a small plate!
It wasn't even dinner-size!
It was more like a tea plate. the smaller kind.
goodness...

...and ended our tiring day at ChinaTown
for a wonderful traditional Chinese dinner.
It's a waste you're not around here, Nick.
One of the most incredible memories I treasure.
Ah!
and i brought home a souvenir.

It's cute.
It's cuddly.
and it's from Harrods.
Probably the only thing i was able to afford.
No comments:
Post a Comment