Thursday, February 22, 2007

22nd February 2007.



That's the date today.

It breaks my heart to know ive only got 2 more days left.
And as I spent the last few hours with you watching 'Heros' on my laptop,
you suddenly looked at me and kissed me on the forehead.
I knew that instant how much I want to be with you
as long as we can make this work.

I'm so dreading to the fact
that we wont be able to see each other for another month.

Well I guess at least we're not too bad
compared to some LDRs who have to go through months before seeing each other.
Now THAT, I salute. >_<

I am so going to miss you.


1 comment:

Jose said...

Nice blog, by the way would you check my blog at http://avilesnews.blogspot.com and check it out and if you register for my RSS feed i'll do the same for you and register for yours, also if you want to exchange links we can do that also to improve our Page Rank. Thanks.

Admin,
http://avilesnews.blogspot.com