Sunday, February 25, 2007

Back and Alone.

I made sure that I had all the series to
Prison Break, Desperate Housewives and Heros
to keep me company when im back here.

Unfortunately,
I had only been back in my own room for 5 hours,
and i have already finished up both Desperate Housewives & Heros.

*smurrfff* >_<



A picture of me,
in case anyone have actually forgotten how i look like.
This blog had been so picture-less lately
that its just been so dead. -_-

More later when I've settle down.
For now, gonna do up a list for my grocery.
I've decided a new diet plan
that I honestly hope I will stick to it. >_<


---------------------------


A Little Surprise.


Some men buys their girlfriend flowers,
some buy them rings.
In other *smurf* cases,
the geeks buy their girlfriends...





... a computer mouse. -_-





but im not fretting,
because he is MY sexy geek.
(hence the meaning of M.S.G.HennWei) ;p

He knew I wanted a wireless mouse (because I was lazy >_<)
and he knew I liked it in the shades of either red or pink.
So it was so sweet and shocking
when he surprised me with it.



*Layan me can?*
He hardly gets me anything out of the ordinary.
So when he does, its sweet. >_<


*Hops away in lil' smurf steps*


No comments: