Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy birthday Yael!



you're a wonderful flatmate,
a lovely friend to share your problems with
and one hell of a wild alcoholic.





We weren't as close as we were in the beginning
but we sure still are great mates.
and even tho you may just live down that hall,
I already miss your crazy ways.

Hope you get well soon,
so that we can party on this weekend to celebrate
your 25th birthday.




---------------------------


Creepy stalker


After taking a warm shower
and heating up my pasta sauce,
I sat down with my early dinner
and popped in the 'Prison Break' CD.

Not too long after that, my MSN beeped in...

"Miss EMO back in UK. :D When you are done with 'Prison Break'... PLS let me know."



"Wtf?! How did you know?!"
"I am behind you."

Just as that very moment,
there was a slight bang on my door.

I startled for a bit,
opened the door and peered around.


"... Jason...?", I called out.

I looked down to find just some mail,
lying in front of my door.
I took the letters in
and sat back down at the laptop.

"You're scary." I replied.
"I am watching you. ;)"






No comments: