Thursday, February 15, 2007

Great big shoutout to...

..my dearest papa smurf!
who turns 52 today!



There are always times when you would nag me
and disagree with things that I do
but you remain the best role model in my heart
and I will always love you.

Happy birthday, daddy!


and also another birthday shoutout to dearest Rachael
who turns 22 today!



One of the most gorgeous sweetheart i know.
The one who listens to me when i was despair
and strangely also the one who cries along. -_-

hee hee

Happy birthday Rach!
...and Happy 9th monthlyversary to you and Lee! :D

Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate it with you.
but oh well. I'm pretty sure you would be pretty much occupied ey?



*Edit*

I can't believe I nearly forgot! >_<




Happy Birthday to AndrewTeh!

*Edit #2*

OH my goodness, I can't believe I typed his name wrong.
So shy. >_<
Sorry babes!

*Edit #2 Ends*

who unfortunately is celebrating his 23rd birthday all on his own
as he is currently outstation in Kulim auditing a firm.

Hope to see you when you get back, yah?



*Edit Ends*


No comments: