and im never good and keeping surprises
but I DID!
Even after planning my routes and timings,
I was bloody excited but I managed to keep my cool.
It was not until finally valentine's day comes,
the boyfriend called me when he reached the office this morning,
I was on the phone with him when my mum called the house phone.
and being the bloody blur idiot i was,
I told him to hold
and absolutely forgot he was on the other line
while i was discussing with my mum,
what time she could send me down to the train station.
-_____________-
"Why do you have to go the train station? Are you coming down here for lunch?"
"... You heard everything?"
"Loud and clear."
Sheesh. -_-
Next time malas to plan all these surprises already lah. >_<
------------------------------------
I think I have insomnia. :(
I honestly hope it's the jet lag because it's rather exhausting.
Was tossing and turning till 2am before falling asleep
and waking up again at 530am.
I was sitting on my bed,
wide awake with loads of thoughts in my head,
before finally deciding to head on downstairs,
to have early breakfast and started on some of my work.
Just had some cough syrup
hopefully that would do the trick to make me drowsy enough
to knock me out for at least a couple of hours.
>_<
------------------------------------------------
Happy Valentine's Day!

A special dedication to all and especially to my darling Sah.
Hope for all of you to have a smurftacular one.
------------------------------------------------
Never want this sensation to go away.
To be able to wear mini shorts.
To be able to jump on the couch and watch my plasma tv.
To be able to hold my lil pup in my arms as he tries to struggle free.
and to be able to hold the boyfriend's hand again...
was simply smurftastic.
Just got back from Derrick's surprise birthday party
(which wasn't much of a surprise anyway >_<)
threw by his sweet girlfriend, Fiona.
Got dragged into it when initially was thinking of just having a quiet night out
with just the boyfriend for dinner. -_-
However, it was really great to see all the familiar faces at the party
where the birthday boy celebrated his 23rd birthday
at a McDonald's children's party corner,
which was rather a really cute idea actually.
Pictures will be up later,
as they were all taken with M.S.G.HennWei's camera phone.
Going to be rather busy from the looks of my schedule
and am afraid that I wouldn't have time to finish my coursework
which i was suppose to email it to Rachael ASAP.
So much for having a relaxing 2-week holiday. >_<
No comments:
Post a Comment