I have to post it here.
It's just TOO CUTE.
Note: Only Prison Break Season 2 viewers would understand. >_<
------------------------------------------
That Farewell Card.
I was taking a break from work
while walking around my room,
when i noticed the card you gave to me before i left,
was stuck on my wall.
"...Now as I'm writing this card to you... I gotta admit I'm crying. Yeah sure there wont be anyone else annoying me and waking me up from sleep just by their presence... but there sure as hell gotta be alot of things that I'm gonna miss..."
For being an annoying sister,
you sure as hell really know how to make me cry.
It's strange how as years go by,
our siblings rivalry has lessen and how ive learnt to treasure you more.
Goodness. This mushy mushy thing is creeping me out. O_o
Aih. I think I'm starting to miss home badly again.
I miss the bak kut teh,
I miss the chocolate bubble tea
and I definitely miss the late night non-stop parties.
It's too long...
I honestly don't know how those people,
who just don't go home at all for a whole year,
is strong enough to stand up to this.
17 more days to home.
-----------------------------------------
Happy Birthday MandaPicibut!

I know that they're a lot of things were unsaid between us
and i guess that it's one of those reasons why we drifted so far apart
but for what's worth,
there are just somethings like your birthday,
that i will never forget.
So I sincerely hope
that on this wonderful day
you would have a wonderful birthday
and may all your dreams come true.
Happy 21st Birthday, old friend.
For old times sake...



and one more with ChocoLayney...

Yes. We practically grew up together.
and things may be different now
but I hope you don't judge me for being a lil' emo right now...
Just miss you sometimes.
Note: Freakishly enough. Do you realise all the pictures you are always on the left and me on the right?! O_o
3 comments:
sayang b.. come back..
wahahhahhha omg it's so farnee wei =D shit u're officially a prison break addict! nyekekeke =)
pj> I know wei. i dont know who was so free to create it lah but i cant believe that i was so free to even have found it! O_o haha! and that bird was supposedly Sara. damn cute rite? ;p
Post a Comment