
Realise that I haven't been blogging about you?
Because I didn't want to talk about you
more than I actually do talk to you.
Things are so different now.
I have my assignments and part-time jobs
and you have your permanent job at the office.
We hardly have any time for each other anymore
and there are just uncountable times
where I just want to say,
"I can't take this anymore. I wanna let go."
... but I honestly,
I just can't bring myself
to live without you.
Just wanted you to know
that you're always on my mind.
Happy 10th Monthlyversary, baby.
As long as you're still strong and willing to go on,
I'm right behind you all the way...
I.Sayang.
-------------------------------
I have the best boyfriend ever!
Property Cameron Highlands Resort, Cameron Highlands
Arrival Date Time 01 Apr 2007 1200 hrs. Departure Date Time 02 Apr 2007 1600 hrs.
Total Days of Stay 1 Total Rooms Reserved 1
Room Details
Deluxe Room - Deluxe Room Number of Rooms : 1
Traveller Info
Room 1 Smoking Options -- Preferred Bedding --
Sr. Name Age
1 Mr. Sah, Henn Wei 22
2 Ms. Chew, Sher Lyn 20
Charge for 2 Adults for 1 night USD 230.00
Rates Inclusive Of
# Welcome drink
Tax Details:
Subject to Tax - Service Tax:10.00,Government Tax:5.00,
Sub_total USD 230.00
Grand Total : USD 230.00
No one has ever paid RM800 a night for a room for me.
And yes,
we're going to stay in the most posh resort in Cameron Highlands
for my birthday.
but only for a night lah. -_-
the boy not so rich yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment