Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Commercial Break #6


Commercial Breaks:
*#1*
*#2*
*#3*
*#4*
*#5*






My four goals.


Peace for no politics.

Yes.
Im naive.
Im green.
Im young.

But do you blame me
for wanting more peace in this world?

Ive had enough with the world
and enough with things going on
between what are suppose to be friends
or even with colleagues.

What's the deal
seriously with backstabbers?


Love unconditionally with care.

Whether its my parents,
my wild baby sister,
my darling puppy,
the darling friends/colleagues
or the boyfriend.

Im happy with where i am now
and I just couldnt ask for more. :)


Success that comes with wealth, power and status.

Well of course im not there yet
and its prolly the reason why
im pushing myself so hard
to achieve something
so far beyond my reach.

But despite me being extremely tired,
like a person that had been working for 10 years,
im actually happy with the outcome.


Youth forever.

I cant deny.

I have that and I admit
im spending hundreds a month
trying to maintain my youth
but im not going to waste a single minute
of my time while i can work and multitask.

Im going full speed ahead yo!





Note: Picture was taken at Western-Super-Mare in England a year ago. Just loved the scenery, peace and happiness i felt when the picture was taken. :)



No comments: