Monday, November 11, 2013

November (so far) in pictures.





Ive finally decided to cut my hair.

Been looking for a hairdresser
since my regular one did *this* to me
on my wedding day...

Was happy with the outcome
with this new hairdresser i tried
but she was so damn rude.

So, im not going back. -_-

And the hunt for a new hairdresser continues...


******




Its been 2 weeks since
ive done any yoga classes
due to some personal issues
and im dying to get back out there.

Luckily its back to normal this week! :)

Just one of those moments
when im trying to practice a handstand at home
but not enough space. -_-


******




I dont know how i did this
but i wore the boy's slippers
and my shoes down to my parents' house.

I didnt even realise
until i took them out
to put them in the shoe cabinet. T_T

Thank goodness i wasnt going to a mall, i tell you.


******




My precious
and my first love.

Sleeping like a baby
on my parents' couch...
How adorable is that?! :D

He was quite sick a couple of weeks back
and we were so worried as the boy
is getting pretty old
but luckily he pulled through,
because there's no way i can live without
that pretty lil face. x


******



Breakfast at Toast and Roast.

Who could resist those tasty,
mouth-watering char siew with Hakka noodles.


Toast and Roast
Address: 20, Jalan SS2/72, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 016 682 2249
Opening times: Wed–Mon, 8.30am–4.30pm


******



The best thing that comes in a jar,
my favourite chocolate orange cake
from *Wondermilk*.

Why didn't i discover this sooner?


Cuppacakes by Wondermilk
Address: 41 Jalan SS 21/1a, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone:+60 3-7725 8930
Hours: Monday 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
Website: *www.ilovewondermilk.com*


******



Finally tried the famous Gold Chilli Restaurant,
right next to Darulsalam in SS15 Subang Jaya (near the wet market).

The boy had their famous Tom Yam Fried Rice
and I had their butter fried chicken.

Hmmm. Yum!

The place is usually pack from 8pm-11pm,
so make sure you're there early
as seats are limited in that tiny shop!


Gold Chilli
Address: 7, Jalan SS 15/8B, 47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor
Phone:+60 12-201 7900


******



My babies all crawling up for a cuddle.

So sad to leave them everytime I leave my parents' house.