Thursday, March 22, 2007

David and Victoria Beckham were in Bristol ?!



O_o





My closest encounter with the WAXED Beckhams
and bloody hell,
i dont even look nice in that picture
nor am i even looking at the camera. -_-

Click here for the news.

I can't believe i missed out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
How can I seriously not know about this?!
It's like my only childhood dream
to meet The Beckhams ! >_<




Okay okay,
I will stop whinning. >_<
*smurfff*


------------------------------------------------







... to home.





Attended what seemed to be
the most boring day at work today.

I practically sat on that bloody chair
and stoned out for almost freaking 2 hours with nothing to do.

On the other hand,
what I may proclaim it to be
'The Birthday Party of The Year', >_<
has its confirmed venue,
thanks to M.S.G.HennWei and DarrenNigel!





Hope this works out for the best. *Keeping smurf fingers crossed*
Unfortunately for me,
some of the darlings that I would want to invite
won't be back for Easter.




Meanwhile,
the results for the courseworks are out! O_o

Ah.
And I hear the microwave going off.
Off to have dinner! ;p



------------------------------------------------


My weakness for dresses.





They're too cute.
It's so tempting.


Why don't they ever have 'Guess' in the UK?!


>_<


*Edit*

Ah!
BelovedJane had just messaged me on MSN
to tell me there is Guess in Covent Garden, London.

I'm so gonna plan my next shopping trip there.




*Edit Ends*


Source: Latest dresses for Spring - Guess.com


No comments: