and I was both excited and feeling a little upset to leave.
There were group of boys in class today
trying to stare down my chest as I was trying to teach them.
A BLOODY GROUP OF YEAR 8 MINORS! Can you believe that?
Goodness. -_-
When I announced to the class that it was my last day,
I requested for the students to come up to take pictures with me.
That was half of the class.
The rest were too shy. -_-
One 15 year old boy even told me he fancies me
and started to ask for my number and MSN!
-__________-
I nearly died when he asked me if I'd fancy him too.
God. What the *smurf* has this world become of?!
When I told M.S.G.HennWei about it,
his only reaction was,
"Wah! People think you're hot? But all you eat is chocolate and cheese!" :D
BLOODY HELL!
Some boyfriend you'd turn out to be. -__-
--------------------------------------------
Mental. I tell you!
I was late for work.
Couldn't catch any buses or taxis
and had to wait another 10 minutes for transport.
Then I rushed back after work for classes
practically dragged my dying-from-exhaustation-self to the lecture
and even managed to persuade myself
to go for replacement tutorials until 530pm!
It was like a little argument in my head...
"Aiya. Go lar. Since you're already in uni, might as well just get on with it."
"But im so tired. I only had 3 hours of sleep last night. I wont be able to concentrate."
"It's only an hour of tutorial, plus they're gonna discuss an exam question today."
"Nur said the answers would be online. It's better if I'd revise it myself."
But when I checked online...
There were no answers.
Nothing. nada. zero. -_-
So I attended the class in the end
and felt what like my head was about to explode.
>_<
Got back about 6pm,
did some work and packed my bags
before rushing off to uni again
to finally print off my CV and cover letter
for that summer internship that ive been debating with myself if i should apply.
Hm. I realise I talk to myself a lot. O_o
I think I'm lack of social activities. >_<
It is not till 930pm that I was able to sit down, relax
and just think of what to have for dinner while blogging.
Am so excited to go home.
It's probably the first time I truly am looking forward to it.
I guess I'm getting used to the whole traveling up and down thing
and am not as stressed out as before,
plus knowing papa smurf would be operating my flight home,
helped me really to feel more relaxed.
And I realise
that I haven't posted any proper picture of me for a long time.
There!
--------------------------------------------------------
I Miss You.
I'd use to think
that things would be better when you got the job.
But now,
we hardly have any time for each other anymore.
I.miss.you.
---------------------------------------------------
Goner, for good!
Hing messaged me on MSN earlier this evening
while I was packing my bags...
"Eh. You back in Malaysia yet?"
"No. Not yet. Leaving this Sunday. Going down to London tomorrow first before heading home."
"Ah. Gonna celebrate with friends for your birthday? Go clubbing la."
"Not really celebrate la. But gonna have some drinks with Jason tomorrow night and some other friends."
"Jason Lim?! 'The Alcoholic' Jason? Gone la you. Sure die one."
"Yeah. I know. -_-"
Some friends are just so comforting, isnt?
-------------------------------------------
... to home.
1 comment:
FISHPONDS COMMUNITY SCHOOL???!!! WUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment