Monday, November 24, 2008

Don't worry, love.





People arent eternal.

I guess when they reach a certain point
they just break down
because of the bubble bursting inside them
with all the frustration and responsibility.

Hmm.
I guess its a lil like the credit crisis. haha.

Anyway,
this week has been such a drama.

6 out of 7 of my friends
were having relationship problems,
and one of them was just as close
to break down from everything else.

It's so easy,
just to tell them,
everything would be alright
but sometimes it just needs some patience
and ALOT of time to heal.

I know how it feels.

Ive gone thru it
almost a million times.

But i cant say
that everyones situation
is exactly the same to know
what the other is feeling.

No one should judge a person's problem
but only the people involved in it
who really knows the whole story.

It's only all about
learning from our current mistakes
and actually standing up for ourselves
the next time round.

Just like how I look back
on my old posts
and see how my decisions
were influenced by others,
which makes me even more proud
of myself now that Ive become
not just independent
but also to be more emotionally aware
and to know when to pull away
from all these unnecessary feelings.

And this has got to be
the most perfect song for the evening
even tho I know the band broke up in 1996. T_T





Things will be alright again.

Just have a lil patience.





---------------------------------


Aih.


What depresses me most now,
is that its 220am,
im still doing my work
and ive to be awake at 7am tomorrow
for uni classes until 630pm.

... and here i am blogging. -_-


Damn freaking sleep deprival man.





6 more months to graduation. aih.



No comments: