Friday, September 22, 2006

Irritating part II

there are plates in the sink when i went to the kitchen in the morning. but i figured, whatever, they aint mine. and left.

in the afternoon, the same plates were there. but i still didnt care.

in the evening, the SAME bloody plates were there and clogging up water that was almost flooding the whole sink.

"Whose plates are these?" turning around to 4 of my flatmates who were in the hall.
"Yael's... oh wait, i think it's mine." X said.
"You don't even know if it's yours?" Wouter looked stunned.
"yes yes, it's mine."
"Do you know it's been sitting here since morning?"
"So?!"

WTF. i nearly lost it. but i kept my cool.

"It's clogging up the whole sink and it's flooding!" i stared at her fiercely.
"Yes yes i will clean it." sinks her head back into her book.


Immature donkey 0 - Pink Smurf 2







15 minutes after this post was published, i had a knock on my door as I was about to shower. I ran out with my towel to the kitchen, in my total surprise to find the entire kitchen was sparkling CLEAN!

"Are you proud of me? I cleaned the whole kitchen!" X beamed at me.

I was in a state of shock. I can't believe I actually made an impression!

"Yes! woah... indeed. yes, i am."







---------------------------


will be off to London for the weekends to see my parents! mum's gonna stay with me for a couple of days to make sure im alright. that means... less blogging for me as there wont be much privacy.

Well Tata!