even if it was just merely a night in Leeds.
This was taken on the way into Leeds.
I just love how the ray of light is peeking out from the clouds.
Just beside the coach station
is their outdoor market.
They've even got their own merry-go-round for the children
so the adults can do their shopping.
There was also an indoor market
which I was quite caught up with a lot of cute things to see.
Apparently it was a must to go to as well
when visiting Leeds.
AndreaYeo is my childhood friend since primary
and our mothers are also good friends
before losing touch ever since we went to different secondary schools.
Fortunately for us,
we met back in college and had been in touch ever since.
She was there to pick me up at the station
and we were both just so overwhelmed to see each other.
I did some shopping the moment she brought me to town.
I was like a crazy shopaholic that gone loose.
O_o
In my defence,
there just isn't any Zara or Louis Vuitton in Bristol. >_<
and i swear i haven't been shopping at all since Chinese New Year!
That seriously is an achievement for me.
Bought myself that toilet seat cover i always wanted,
a bright red clutch and a gorgeous dress from Zara.
Oh and there was this really young boy
doing a street performance to promote his dance school.
You can't hear it properly,
but he is dancing to David Guetta's latest dance song,
which is absolutely the bomb.
Unfortunately,
I didn't get to record his good parts.
When I whipped out the camera,
his pace slowed down a bit. -_-
but he can really do some good shit,
i promise you. O_o
Should even give him credit enough
to do a public performance at such a young age.
Saira came shortly after to join us
and we decided on an early dinner at Bella Italia
with cakes, wine and a great deal of discussion about sex.
I'm already missing it there. >_<
--------------------------------------------
I don't know what got over me.
I cleaned my entire room!
i vacuumed every corner of the room,
wiped every top of the cupboard,
scrubbed every inch of the bathroom,
and did all my laundry.
I think i must have gotten too excited
that I accidentally washed my lil' pink teddy along with the sheets
and scrubbed till my arms were sore. >_<
I swear this is the best exercise ever.
Handed up my last assignment today
and all im left with is 4 more days of work
before it's time to head home.
-------------------------------------------
Crap.
I'm falling head over heels for this song.
David Guetta VS The Egg - Love Don't Let Me Go
They rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment