Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm Yours.


I know its an old song
but yeah, im loving it.






***


So we made things clear
and made a final decision
because it always end up failing.

Im fkin torn inside
but Ive promised myself
to be strong about this
because I know sometimes expectations
can be very different from reality.

So no more sleeping, smurfette
it's time to go out and party.


It's time to move on...


*Edit*


So we decided
on another 2 years extension.

2 years worth of happiness
before the deadline comes
with a solid yes or no.

Im happy and scared.

Happy for another 24 months worth of time;
Scared for the already known outcome
which he keeps insisting it's not.





Tomorrow is *Ros*'s 21st birthday,
it's so sad not to be with her. aih.

Fuck.
Damn emo.





*Edit Ends*




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITS NOT OLD. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY RINGTONE! I LOVE THIS SONNNNNNGGG TOOO. :)

I love Ms Chew too! HUGS!

Jacqueline said...

I love this song too sher... love jason mraz.. !!

Sher said...

Kexin> Its not old ar?
I saw the video was posted a year ago wor. HAHA YESYES i love Mrs. Tay! HAHA

Jacq> Yeah!!! I know im a bit outdated but yeah!! haha

jeanchristie said...

oklah i am super outdated.

i nvr heard of it before wtf T_____T


i hope the outcome is as he insists.
hang in there babe =)

after all that talk with u that time on the train, i had to get myself in the same position wtf.

Sher said...

jean> har?? what position!? omg gossip updates!! HAHA :D time for another round of secret recipe cakes? ;p

jeanchristie said...

lol no no, this time we will pick something more delicious! hahaha